Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Height of Time Pass

It could have happened a rocking weekend but don't know Why God gave me so much of time...

The Saturday started as usual as 00:00 AM but i was lost in my dreams (wondering if they were sweet) till my roomie shouted that rats are getting boiled in his thin and goat like stomach.

As every weekend brings to us a lot of paranthas and butter, this was the same. As we gulped a lot of them like any glutton will do the thing came to mind that how good it would it be if the restaurant owner also provide a bed to sleep after pouring a bottle full of buttermilk into our tank.

Some how we managed to get back to home and sleep was gone at that time. So started to explore a way of time pass.

Suddenly one guy talked of some girl and I was like flying in clouds of love. Don't know why but every time I think of love i turn creative and start writing about the girl I love. It could have wasted one tree full of pages and now I strongly regret all that considering environmental issues.
This time was very much different . I was not able to remind myself any girl to write upon.

Either I have so much crammed with love or the world is lacking girls who need love. The challenge took serious mood to write something. Finally I got a idea that lets write on something non-living and fortunately i found a plastic mug given by one of my female friend whom I call munnu. I phrased that mug as pyala and this is what I got after slaying of few mins...


Title - Woh munnu ka pyala

Woh pyala - woh mere munnu ka pyala

Moh lal sa jaam
mila muje jo kal sham
jaane kyon muje lubha raha tha
muje apne paas bula raha tha


sehma sa tha woh mere hathon me
toot na jaye ye dar tha usko
samajh na paya woh mere pyaar ko
tanha ho jane ka dar tha usko

mere munnu ki khushboo ko lapete
ek shwet sa neer apne andar samete
ek khule aasman ka rasta
anjane hi muje dikha raha tha



Munnu se achha to uska pyala hi tha
muje hothon se to laga raha tha.....



You all are going to mark my blog as spam permanently. But hopefully munnu will read this.

And god please save the world and don't give me more time to write anything crap like this.

In wait of next weekend and a propitious time . Till then Good Bye and sorry :)

No comments: